PEO/Professional Employer Organization
Get A Free Quote
Save Time and Money with our PEO Service
Owner Responsibilities Before a PEO
Owner Responsibilities After a PEO
A PEO service will help your business save money and time while providing your employees with valuable benefits and administrative functions. By partnering with a PEO, your company can outsource time-consuming processes like payroll and tax compliance at a fraction of the cost involved when performing those jobs in-house. Hire & retain employees, and operate your business with the power of a Fortune 500 company by utilizing Volaris Insurance Group’s PEO package.
PEO services from Volaris Insurance Group give your company the benefits of a fully staffed and knowledgeable HR, Tax, and Legal departments without the time or financial cost of performing those services in-house.
From employment law reporting to keeping track of employee files, Volaris Insurance Group has the professionals to assist you with all your HR and administrative needs.
- Policy Administration
- Injury Claim Administration
- Safety Compliance & Audits
- Safety Compliance Services
- Safety Training Classes
- Training & Development
- Employee Handbooks
- Labor Law Compliance
- Job Descriptions
- Help Center
- Legal Q&A
- Employers Practice Liability
- Payroll Administration
- Tax Payment and Filing
- W2’s, 1099’s
- Online Payroll Entry
- Time & Attendance
- General Ledger Interface
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan Services
- 401k Administration
Benefits of PEO
- Enjoy Massive Buyer Power – As a small business, it is challenging to get preferred benefits at affordable premiums. Through our Professional Employer Organization, you can obtain deep savings for your companies premiums, often as much as 10 to 20% while receiving a “Fortune 500” type package usually only available to employers and corporations.
- Gain Certainty Your Company is in Compliance – A PEO gives your business guidance of legal compliance, and improved risk management, safety support, training, and claims processing services, you gain peace of mind.
- Reduced Liability – Trying to keep up with the legal issues that can come with workers compensation, benefits administration, HR management, and payroll management can be difficult and could cost your company. With a PEO, you have a partner in the liabilities related to legal issues. A PEO assumes or shares those Liabilities with the employer, reducing the risk on your business.
Why you should outsource your HR to a PEO
- A PEO helps your company stay compliant: When it comes to HR management, ignorance is not a defense. There are thousands of regulations regarding HR processes, making it difficult to operate your business and keep up with them at the same time. A PEO’s job is to stay on top of these regulations to mitigate risks and help you stay in business for the long-term.
- PEOs impact business culture: A good PEO will help you evaluate everyday practices and determine if they are sustainable for the long-term. For example, if you provide a daily lunch for five employees, is that a sustainable practice when your company grows to 25 or 50 employees?
- A PEO acts as your eyes and ears: Too many companies let performance issues go uncorrected because managers do not want to address the problem or lack the skills to solve the problem. A good PEO will get to know your employees, which helps to identify issues before they become problems. Cutting down on those issues can prevent lost time and save your business money.
- PEOs are an excellent sounding board: A good PEO is a business partner, not just a cheerleader for your business. If you are looking to embark on a new business strategy, a PEO can help you identify if you have the right people in place. A PEO can also identify when your business is ready for more employees and growth.
- PEOs save you money: In an increasingly litigious world, the HR decisions that you make can cost you a fortune in lawsuits. Having an HR expert helps you identify and fix potential problems in your process before they occur.