Employment Practice Liability Insurance
Get A Free Quote
Protection For Your Business
To protect your business in the face of any claims that could arise from current, future, or former employees, you should have the proper Employee Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI) plan in place. Recent studies have shown that 1 in 5 small businesses face employment charges at an average cost of $125,000. ELPI plans are structured to aid your business in the face of any employment charges. Contact our Insurance Experts and let our team customize an ELPI plan that fits your budget and protects your business.
What is Employment Practices Liability Insurance?
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) protects your company from the high cost of defending yourself against suits due to discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and other charges from current, future, or former employees.
EPLI Can Cover:
- Mismanagement of employee benefits
- Wrongful termination of employment or implied contract
- Wrongful discipline or demotion
- Sexual harassment
- Damage to an employee’s reputation due to slander
- Discrimination based on age, gender, religion, race, or other factors
- Breach of employment contract
- Invasion of employees or prospective employee’s privacy
- Cause emotional or mental distress
- Negligent hiring, promotions, or compensation decisions